The Session is divided into nine Ministry Units. Please click on the sidebar items to the right for more information about what each Ministry Unit does.
If you want more information about any of the Ministry Units or would like to find out how you can become involved with them, please contact the chairperson of that unit on the particular Ministry Unit page.
You can always contact the Church Office for more information as well (238-2422).
- Building and Property: Responsible for the building and property affairs of the church.
- Financial Affairs: Responsible for the business and financial concerns of the church and encouraging giving throughout the congregation. Carries out the annual pledge campaign.
- Christian Education: Responsible for the total education program of the church. Elders divide between subcommittees for the Church School and the Adult Education.
- Membership: Responsible for welcoming visitors and encouraging new members to join our faith community. Recruits greeters at the entrance doors and the Information Desk on Sundays and holds membership opportunities each month.
- Social Justice and Mission Team: Responsible for all mission activities – national, world and local.
- Personnel: Responsible for all of the personnel concerns of the church.
- Spiritual Formation: A new Ministry Unit added in 2008 to provide leadership and direction for the spiritual growth of our congregation.
- Worship: Responsible for the worship life and music ministry of the church