The FISH Cookie Bake Fundraiser Is Back!
What is it?
FISH is preparing for their only fundraising event of the year: cookie baking! These funds support the extra costs associated with our annual mission trip and Assateague Island retreat. Your youth make some of the most delicious cookies and frozen dough in exchange for your generous support of FISH (senior high outreach ministry). The suggested donation is $7/dozen with the options of traditional Chocolate Chip (baked or frozen), our featured Monster cookie (gluten free ingredients, baked or frozen), and Sugar cookies (FROZEN ONLY)! This dough is a new option that can help ease all your holiday baking with a little easy customization after thawing.
3 Ways To Support The FISH Cookie Bake Extravaganza!
- Donate grocery gift cards to offset the cost of the ingredients.
- Sign-up to donate raw baking ingredients – sheets are posted in the Social Hall.
- PRE-order delicious cookies and dough. (Frozen dough is an efficient long term option)
3 Ways to Order:
- Place an order at coffee hour through Sunday, December 3.
- Fill out an order form in the church office any time.
- Give your order to a FISH youth or leader.
- Our no calorie and gluten free option is also available by making a no-cookie donation!
How To Receive Your Order:
Cookies will be made on December 9 with orders available for pick up during coffee hour on the December 10, 10:15-11:00 am or delivered by a student if ordered from one. Thank you always for your generous support of FISH. Generations of youth have been blessed by you. God is good-all the time!