Celebrating our College Graduates: WPF and Folks Here & Away
And so it is again time to celebrate and send our college graduates!
On Sunday, April 30th, we will recognize our university graduates in worship. If you know of someone we missed, graduating this spring or summer, who is not on this list, just get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
We always grieve losing the students who have been participating in the life of SCPC while students at Penn State. And, we are also excited and proud of them. Congratulations to each of all of you!
- Katelyn Chambers –Bachelors Education (WPF)
- Julia Grossmann – Bachelors in Music Education (WPF)
- Alex & Lea Hagen –PhDs in Astrophysics (Session, MMU, WPF, Young Adults)
- Hayley Hassinger – BS, Education (Caregiver)
- Ryan Ordnung – Bachelor of Music in Voice Performance (Chancel Choir)
- Olivia McMechan – BS, Education (Caregiver)
- Jacob Reagan – Bachelors Communications (WPF)
- Emily Roarty – Bachelors Architectural Engineering (WPF President)
- Jennifer Taylor – Bachelors English (Worship)
We also lift up in prayer and celebration graduates who grew up in this church family, and have been away at college or at PSU:
- Lauren Elliott – Bachelors degree in chemistry, Juniata College.
- Jess Hook – Bachelors in Health Services Administration, PSU.
- Kelsey Fleming Turns – Masters in Social Work, University of Pennsylvania.
- Skylar Gordon – Bachelors in Human Development and Family Studies.
- Adam Langton – Bachelors in Business, PSU.
- Elana Lloyd – Parsons School of Design
- Matthew Millard – Bachelors in Nursing, PSU
- Janice Rabian – Bachelors in Theater, West Chester University
- Abby Shipman – Bachelors in Music Education, PSU.
- Emma Sutterlin – Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy, PA College of Technology
Let us join in prayer for all of these graduates, trusting that wherever they are,
God is holding them and working good in and through their lives.