Constructed in 1912–1913, the State College Presbyterian Church is comprised of the main building, which houses the Sanctuary, Social Hall and kitchen. and the Christian Education Building, which was added in 1942 (and expanded in 1994), and houses classrooms, restrooms, Westminster Hall, the Fireside Room, the Choir Room, office space and handicapped accessibility to all levels of the church.
The building is in use nearly every day and evening by church groups, programs for children, youth and adults, sponsored community groups, and “Stay and Play” Preschool. On Sunday mornings every room is filled with worship and fellowship opportunities, and education programs for children, youth and adults.
Two full-time custodians and a part-time weekend custodian take excellent care of our buildings.